Thursday, March 13, 2008

Updating the blog

As noted from the Lapham Net New we have indeed moved. Superbowl Sunday was our first night. We have progessed daily since then. We have the guest bedroom to paint and install the wood floor, finish the closets and paint the laundry room. Downstairs we have to paint, but is completed. And still some this and thats.

The last 2 days here have been wonderful, 70s with a delightful breeze. We have worked outside
landscaping or getting the ground ready to plant. I planted 150 bulbs by Vermont standards, they were to be planted here by December but that wasn't happening. I finished painted outside today the areas I didn't get done before. Then I graded the driveway with the rental machine and moved dirt all afternoon till 630 tonight.

Rain is forecasted for next 3 days so its back inside. We are almost there, well aleast for the initial phase, I am sure we will be busy with something around here. I will include pictures of the finished product when all is complete. Good night, from Kentucky

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

It's wonderful to see all the progress!! You two have done a terrific job!! Kudos to Pete's Dad too, for lending his hands to the project!!

Think of you often...with the price of GAS...I haven't been your way lately....far enough to just go to town and back...and softball games...HUGS!!