Sunday, October 21, 2007

Autumn has come to Kentucky, at least every other day. Top 2 pictures are taken off the front porch. The trees are changing either from stress of the drought, or nature. I am told its "too early" but seems right on time by our New England standards.

We have completed most of the outside work, except for the garage door. The wiring is done upstairs and passed inspection. I have completed two bedrooms of insulation, while Pete puts wire downstairs, and Dad "hard wires" into the panel. The other picture shows the porch, which we stained and urethaned with spar. It looks awesome!!! A little more finish work and the enclosure of screen will complete our favorite space.

Thats the news from Kentucky.........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If he will be possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear that the house is going well. I'll try to visit when I can but it's getting difficult. I have test all next week and I just finished with mid-terms and they are already posting dates on the finals. So hopefully over Winterbreak I'll come home. Though the first week of break I can't because of my birthday, grams would kill me if I wasn't home for that. Plus my boyfriend is coming over to Luzerne for it. So hopefully after that I'll make a trip there before I head on back to campus.

Love your darling daughter, Katie